Creative director Gunasekhar’s dream project ‘Rudhramadevi’ has created a lot of buzz before its release and is gearing up for a record release. Ever since Stylish star Allu Arjun has been roped in to play the warrior role of Gonna Ganna Reddy, the expectations on the film have gone sky-high.
As per the latest update, Stylish star has completed dubbing for the film and it is reported that he has taken special interest on his dubbing part as he has to speak in Telangana modulation. With this Allu Arjun has wrapped up all work for this film.
This movie is the first ever 3D historic movie and it will be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil languages. Gorgeous Anushka will be seen in the titular role and Rana, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles.
This movie was produced under the Guna Team Works banner. Music maestro Ilayaraja has scored tunes for this flick. The post production work is nearing completion and the movie is expected to release next month.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?