Stylish Star Allu Arjun, who has mostly limited himself to acting all these years, is all set to venture into clubbing business very soon. The actor has collaborated with international hospitality brand M Kitchen and Kedar Selagamsetty of the Hylife Brewing Co, to set up a swanky new party hotspot in Hyderabad.
Speaking to a leading English news daily about his new business, Allu Arjun said that he always thought Hyderabad was missing the world-class clubbing and hospitality experience and that he didn’t think twice when the opportunity came his way to set up his own night groove.
Bunny will be organising a lavish party on July 29 to launch his new party hotspot.
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar