Allu Arjun’s popularity among his die-hard fans across Kerala needs no introduction. In fact, the Stylish Star’s Malayali fans fondly call him as Mallu Arjun. Some of Bunny’s recent movies went on to become super hits in Kerala.
Recently, Allu Arjun donated Rs 25 lakhs to the Kerala CM Relief Fund, following the devastation caused due to massive floods. Appreciating Allu Arjun’s gesture, the Kerala government has invited Allu Arjun as a guest of honor at the popular Nehru Trophy Boat Race which will be held in Alapuzha on November 10. Several popular Malayali and other South Indian film stars will attend this iconic event.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?