Director Gopichand Malineni, who has scored a good hit with ‘Balupu’, has officially confirmed his project with Stylish Star Allu Arjun. This venture will be produced by star producer Dil Raju. Gopichand Malineni confirmed this in a very brief interview given to the Telugu daily ‘Eenadu’.
“This movie will also be a commercial entertainer. Dil Raju offered to make me a director while I was working as an AD for ‘Kantri’. But it did not happen. After all these years, I am happy to be associated with his banner”, he said.
Gopichand Malineni has also revealed that he would be directing a film for which Tamil director Murugadoss is penning the script and screenplay.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual