Director Gopichand Malineni, who has scored a good hit with ‘Balupu’, has officially confirmed his project with Stylish Star Allu Arjun. This venture will be produced by star producer Dil Raju. Gopichand Malineni confirmed this in a very brief interview given to the Telugu daily ‘Eenadu’.
“This movie will also be a commercial entertainer. Dil Raju offered to make me a director while I was working as an AD for ‘Kantri’. But it did not happen. After all these years, I am happy to be associated with his banner”, he said.
Gopichand Malineni has also revealed that he would be directing a film for which Tamil director Murugadoss is penning the script and screenplay.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise