Post the success of Sarrainodu, Allu Arjun has become a huge star and there is a lot of burden on his shoulders to give a hit film all the time. Sarrainodu was Bunny’s biggest hit and collected over 70 crores at the box office.
Now, in order to improve his star status, he needs to score a much bigger hit than Sarrainodu. The film is being screened in a huge number of screens and the trade is expecting some good numbers on the first day.
As there is no big film releasing in the near future, fans are quite happy and feel that the film has all the possibility of crossing Sarrainodu. The subject matter of DJ is also very entertaining and has a lot of comedy touch added to it which can pull a lot of family audience.
So things are quite positive for DJ but everything will depend on Bunny’s performance and dances and we need to see whether he passes out with flying colors or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans