Around a week ago, Allu Arjun flew down to Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam, to meet his ardent teen fan named Devasai Ganesh. Ganesh, a Class X pass out, was suffering from bone cancer for the last couple of years and one of his last wishes was to meet Allu Arjun.
In a tragic update, Allu Arjun took to Instagram and revealed that Ganesh breathed his last today. The actor said he was heartbroken over his fan’s death. Ganesh’s passing away at such a young age has left even Allu Arjun’s fans heartbroken.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look