Around a week ago, Allu Arjun flew down to Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam, to meet his ardent teen fan named Devasai Ganesh. Ganesh, a Class X pass out, was suffering from bone cancer for the last couple of years and one of his last wishes was to meet Allu Arjun.
In a tragic update, Allu Arjun took to Instagram and revealed that Ganesh breathed his last today. The actor said he was heartbroken over his fan’s death. Ganesh’s passing away at such a young age has left even Allu Arjun’s fans heartbroken.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?