Around a week ago, Allu Arjun flew down to Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam, to meet his ardent teen fan named Devasai Ganesh. Ganesh, a Class X pass out, was suffering from bone cancer for the last couple of years and one of his last wishes was to meet Allu Arjun.
In a tragic update, Allu Arjun took to Instagram and revealed that Ganesh breathed his last today. The actor said he was heartbroken over his fan’s death. Ganesh’s passing away at such a young age has left even Allu Arjun’s fans heartbroken.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari