Stylish Star Allu Arjun is keen on striking a hat-trick with his upcoming mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu. The film is releasing on April 22nd amid huge expectations. The film’s unit has paced up the promotions and in one of his promotional interviews, Bunny spoke at length about his personal and professional lives.
At one point, Bunny revealed his secret ambition when he said that he wants to be remembered forever just like his uncle Chiru who is known for his blood bank and Amala Akkineni for her Blue Cross. While Bunny didn’t reveal much about his future plans, he said that he has already started groundwork in this regard.
Of late, Bunny has been constantly making headlines by lending financial support to Mega fans and even common people. Is he now planning to set up an organisation of sorts for his social work? Let’s wait until further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?
- Komaram Bheem’s grandson’s demand to delete NTR’s shot in RRR’s teaser
- Official: Star couple Srikanth, Ooha’s son Roshan in Pelli SandaD