Allu Arjun is expected to attain pan-India image with his next release, Pushpa. The film is being mounted on a big scale and it will be releasing in 5 Indian languages.
Now, Allu Arjun is apparently in talks for a bilingual project. Kalaipuli S Thanu who recently produced Dhanush’s Asuran is planning to rope in Allu Arjun for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
Thanu has asked a couple of filmmakers to pen scripts that would suit Allu Arjun’s image and he will be arranging a script narration session very soon. The final call on the project will be taken correspondingly.
Meanwhile, Allu Arjun is set to resume shooting for Pushpa very soon. The forthcoming schedule will be taking place in Goa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?
- Anupama Parameswaran is all set for her Hindi debut?