Allu Arjun is expected to attain pan-India image with his next release, Pushpa. The film is being mounted on a big scale and it will be releasing in 5 Indian languages.
Now, Allu Arjun is apparently in talks for a bilingual project. Kalaipuli S Thanu who recently produced Dhanush’s Asuran is planning to rope in Allu Arjun for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
Thanu has asked a couple of filmmakers to pen scripts that would suit Allu Arjun’s image and he will be arranging a script narration session very soon. The final call on the project will be taken correspondingly.
Meanwhile, Allu Arjun is set to resume shooting for Pushpa very soon. The forthcoming schedule will be taking place in Goa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number