Allu Arjun is raring to get back to work. He will be resuming Pushpa shoot soon after the government lifts lockdown restrictions.
Interestingly, Allu Arjun is still undecided about his subsequent project after Pushpa. He is in talks with multiple directors including AR Murugadoss, Boyapati Sreenu, Venu Sriram and others but nothing is consolidated for now.
Allu Arjun is keeping his options open regarding his next project and he is ready to work with any well-established director who comes up with a winning script. As of now, he is listening to several scripts and ideas that are being narrated by senior directors.
The Allu hero is aware of the fact that he will attain nation-wide recognition after Pushpa and his future projects will have to meet the expectations of larger audiences. So, he is putting in extra efforts to conceptualise his next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food