Allu Arjun is raring to get back to work. He will be resuming Pushpa shoot soon after the government lifts lockdown restrictions.
Interestingly, Allu Arjun is still undecided about his subsequent project after Pushpa. He is in talks with multiple directors including AR Murugadoss, Boyapati Sreenu, Venu Sriram and others but nothing is consolidated for now.
Allu Arjun is keeping his options open regarding his next project and he is ready to work with any well-established director who comes up with a winning script. As of now, he is listening to several scripts and ideas that are being narrated by senior directors.
The Allu hero is aware of the fact that he will attain nation-wide recognition after Pushpa and his future projects will have to meet the expectations of larger audiences. So, he is putting in extra efforts to conceptualise his next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event
- RC15’s ‘super costly’ song shoot underway