Allu Arjun is currently working on his much-awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. The Stylish Star will join forces with his good friend Sukumar for his next project from October. And then, Bunny will simultaneously shoot for Venu Sriram’s Icon.
Now, here’s an exciting update. If the latest reports are anything to be believed, Allu Arjun is in talks with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for a his next film. Apparently, the actor-director duo is planning a huge action entertainer to be made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual.
As per the reports, Allu Arjun and Murugadoss will soon meet and discuss the script in detail. Well, even as a project in this crazy combination sounds highly promising, an official announcement is awaited to confirm the speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie