Allu Arjun is currently working on his much-awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. The Stylish Star will join forces with his good friend Sukumar for his next project from October. And then, Bunny will simultaneously shoot for Venu Sriram’s Icon.
Now, here’s an exciting update. If the latest reports are anything to be believed, Allu Arjun is in talks with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for a his next film. Apparently, the actor-director duo is planning a huge action entertainer to be made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual.
As per the reports, Allu Arjun and Murugadoss will soon meet and discuss the script in detail. Well, even as a project in this crazy combination sounds highly promising, an official announcement is awaited to confirm the speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?