Allu Arjun’s Pushpa has become his roaring hit in Hindi and has crossed the 65 crores mark at the domestic box office in India.
Controversial critic, Kamal R Khan, who slammed the film on day one has now tweeted in favor of Allu Arjun and said Bunny is a successful star in Hindi as well.
“South Dub film #Pushpa has done Rs.60Cr+ business in the Hindi belt and it is a Blockbuster! @alluarjun has become a superstar in Hindi also. It’s a huge insult to so-called Bollywood superstars when their films are doing ₹15-25Cr lifetime business only.” he tweeted.
Pushpa, which started with just 2.9 crores on day one has become this massive hit and will surely touch the 80 crore mark as per the trade.
South Dub film #Pushpa has done Rs.60Cr+ business in Hindi belt and it is a Blockbuster! @alluarjun has become super star in Hindi also. It’s huge insult of so called Bollywood super stars, when their films are doing ₹15-25Cr lifetime business only.
— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) January 4, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi seals its world television premiere date
- Poll : Which trailer of Adipurush did you find more captivating?
- Adipurush: Abhishek Agarwal to provide over 10000 free tickets in Telangana
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food