After winning the second runner-up title in the Miss Universe India 2010, Kannada girl Pooja Hegde stepped into films with Mugamoodi and went on to act in Oka Laila Kosam, Mukunda and Hrithik’s Mohenjo Daro.
Pooja will soon be seen in Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham. The slender beauty today interacted with her Twitter fans and was all praises for the Stylish Star. Pooja said that Allu Arjun is giving his best for every single shot in DJ and that DJ is going to rock because of Bunny’s efforts.
Pooja went on to say that she got to learn a lot about acting from Bunny. Hailing Bunny’s envious dancing skills, Pooja said that Bunny is on a different level when it comes to dance. DJ is slated for its release on June 23.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international