After Mukunda and Oka Laila Kosam, Kannada beauty Pooja Hegde is all set for the release of her third Telugu film, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film is hitting the screens on June 23 and Pooja is promoting the film along with Allu Arjun and Harish Shankar.
In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Pooja was all praise for her co-star Allu Arjun’s dancing skills. Describing Bunny as “a very friendly and honest co-star”, Pooja said that Bunny is like a rubber man, someone who can dance phenomenally and he does it with certain swag.”
Pooja also said that she used to tell Bunny that she will have to take extra dance lessons just to match his performance.
Articles that might interest you:
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?