Star hero Allu Arjun’s social media reach has just turned a new chapter. The Stylish Star became the most followed South Indian hero on social media after his Facebook followers count clocked 18 million this morning.
Bunny has over 8.8 million followers on Instagram and another 5.2 million followers on Twitter. Including his Facebook followers, his total social media followers count totals to a massive 34 million, which is several notches higher among the rest of the heroes down south.
Allu Arjun has a humongous following across the twin Telugu states and Kerala. He is now targeting the North Indian belt with his upcoming pan-Indian film, Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date