It is a known fact that Allu Arjun is in talks with star director Koratala Siva. The star director has already narrated a point to Bunny and the latter has asked for a detailed narration.
The latest we have come to know is that Koratala is almost ready with the basic draft of the story and will meet Bunny in the second week of August and narrate him the detailed story.
The film is touted to be a social drama with a full-on commercial angle. Bunny does not want to stick to one genre and that is the reason he is doing films in different genres in the days to come. He will be next seen in Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Allu Arjun buys the remake rights of hit Malayalam film?