It is a known fact that Allu Arjun is in talks with star director Koratala Siva. The star director has already narrated a point to Bunny and the latter has asked for a detailed narration.
The latest we have come to know is that Koratala is almost ready with the basic draft of the story and will meet Bunny in the second week of August and narrate him the detailed story.
The film is touted to be a social drama with a full-on commercial angle. Bunny does not want to stick to one genre and that is the reason he is doing films in different genres in the days to come. He will be next seen in Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?