Here comes the much-awaited announcement. Confirming the ongoing speculations, the makers of star actor-filmmaker duo Allu Arjun and Koratala Siva’s film have just made the official announcement.
This crazy project will be made in multiple languages and will have a pan-India release. Allu Aravind’s GA2 Movies and Koratala Siva’s close friend and noted film distributor Mikkilineni Sudhakar’s Yuva Sudha Arts will be jointly bankrolling the film.
The makers are yet to come up with more details about the project. Both Bunny and Siva will be joining forces once they wrap up their immediate assignments, Pushpa and Acharya, respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally