Here comes the much-awaited announcement. Confirming the ongoing speculations, the makers of star actor-filmmaker duo Allu Arjun and Koratala Siva’s film have just made the official announcement.
This crazy project will be made in multiple languages and will have a pan-India release. Allu Aravind’s GA2 Movies and Koratala Siva’s close friend and noted film distributor Mikkilineni Sudhakar’s Yuva Sudha Arts will be jointly bankrolling the film.
The makers are yet to come up with more details about the project. Both Bunny and Siva will be joining forces once they wrap up their immediate assignments, Pushpa and Acharya, respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge