Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is all set for a humongous worldwide release in a few hours. The actor has been actively promoting the film by interacting with the local and national media. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Bunny opened up about the memorable experience working with the acclaimed Bollywood actress Tabu.
“Working with an actress like Tabu is sheer pleasure. When you have an actor who complements you, you can create great moments and magic. After sharing screen space with her in this film, I’m looking forward to doing more and more work with her in the future,” Allu Arjun said. He went on to say that Tabu is acting in a Telugu film after more than a decade and that she has chosen a right film for her comeback.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?