Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is all set for a humongous worldwide release in a few hours. The actor has been actively promoting the film by interacting with the local and national media. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Bunny opened up about the memorable experience working with the acclaimed Bollywood actress Tabu.
“Working with an actress like Tabu is sheer pleasure. When you have an actor who complements you, you can create great moments and magic. After sharing screen space with her in this film, I’m looking forward to doing more and more work with her in the future,” Allu Arjun said. He went on to say that Tabu is acting in a Telugu film after more than a decade and that she has chosen a right film for her comeback.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part