Allu Arjun age looking at his fittest best in the posters of his upcoming Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. As per the latest reports, there has been a lot of hard work behind the Stylish Star’s new look.
Apparently, after the release of his previous film, Naa Peru Surya, Bunny had put on several extra kilos. He decided to cut down all the extra weight and roped in a personal trainer named Ali. Bunny underwent a rigorous fitness and diet regime and lost 14 kilos in just 4 months. He pumped iron for 2 hours everyday and then followed a ketogenic diet to achieve the present look.
Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is scheduled to release on January 12. The film’s second single will be out on Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed