Allu Arjun age looking at his fittest best in the posters of his upcoming Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. As per the latest reports, there has been a lot of hard work behind the Stylish Star’s new look.
Apparently, after the release of his previous film, Naa Peru Surya, Bunny had put on several extra kilos. He decided to cut down all the extra weight and roped in a personal trainer named Ali. Bunny underwent a rigorous fitness and diet regime and lost 14 kilos in just 4 months. He pumped iron for 2 hours everyday and then followed a ketogenic diet to achieve the present look.
Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is scheduled to release on January 12. The film’s second single will be out on Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi