Fresh from the historic success of his Sankranthi film, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, hero Allu Arjun is going to kick-start his next film with his Arya and Arya 2 director Sukumar. Bunny has already hired three language experts to learn the nuances of Chittoor dialect for the movie.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the Stylish Star will be essaying the role of a lorry driver in this intense action drama and that he is currently learning how to perfectly steer the lorry wheel. Bunny will commence shooting for the movie this month.
The film is said to be set in the Seshachalam forest red sanders smuggling backdrop. Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and star character artiste Jagapathi Babu will be seen in key roles in the movie. Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. This Mythri Movie Makers’ production will have its music composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR