Allu Arjun has agreed to star in Surender Reddy’s next film. This is the first time they would be collaborating for a film and it’s interesting to note that Allu Arjun has the tag of being a stylish star and Surender Reddy specializes in making stylish film. Nallamalupu Bujji is going to produce the film. Currently, Allu Arjun is acting in Trivikram Srinivas’ film and he’s playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. The buzz is that his film with Surender Reddy might go on floors either in April or May.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections