Allu Arjun has agreed to star in Surender Reddy’s next film. This is the first time they would be collaborating for a film and it’s interesting to note that Allu Arjun has the tag of being a stylish star and Surender Reddy specializes in making stylish film. Nallamalupu Bujji is going to produce the film. Currently, Allu Arjun is acting in Trivikram Srinivas’ film and he’s playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. The buzz is that his film with Surender Reddy might go on floors either in April or May.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?