Allu Arjun has agreed to star in Surender Reddy’s next film. This is the first time they would be collaborating for a film and it’s interesting to note that Allu Arjun has the tag of being a stylish star and Surender Reddy specializes in making stylish film. Nallamalupu Bujji is going to produce the film. Currently, Allu Arjun is acting in Trivikram Srinivas’ film and he’s playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. The buzz is that his film with Surender Reddy might go on floors either in April or May.
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?