Allu Arjun has agreed to star in Surender Reddy’s next film. This is the first time they would be collaborating for a film and it’s interesting to note that Allu Arjun has the tag of being a stylish star and Surender Reddy specializes in making stylish film. Nallamalupu Bujji is going to produce the film. Currently, Allu Arjun is acting in Trivikram Srinivas’ film and he’s playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. The buzz is that his film with Surender Reddy might go on floors either in April or May.
Articles that might interest you:
- IT official now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?