Last month, fans of Allu Arjun were shocked to read the scandalous reports of clashes between the Stylish Star and his father and senior producer Allu Aravind. Speculations were rife that Bunny had moved out of his dad’s house and started living separately with his family.
But, the Allu father-son duo maintained a dignified silence all these days. Finally, Allu Arjun opened up about the reports of clashes with his dad. Bunny trashed the reports as baseless rumors and went on to say that he and his wife and children are still living in his dad’s house. “Dad and I discuss a lot of things together. We had a hearty laugh when we read those gossips about us,” Bunny told a leading Gulf daily recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years