Icon Staar Allu Arjun is showing his true box office stamina with his latest movie, Pushpa: The Rise. The film is posting exceptional revenues not just in the domestic Telugu circuit but also in the North Indian belt.
Pushpa has now grossed over Rs 300 crores globally, which is a staggering feat in the Covid era. The film is creating new records particularly in the Hindi circuit.
As of now, Pushpa’s Hindi version has collected a nett amount of over Rs 57 crores. The film had a rock solid Saturday as it collected Rs 6.10 crores, its highest single day collections tally till date.
Directed by Sukumar, Pushpa is heading towards the highly coveted Rs. 75 crores mark which is a mighty rare feat for a dubbed film in the Hindi market.
Allu Arjun has shown that he is a force to recon with in the pan-India market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser 2 season to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film
- Tremendous response for Ram Pothineni’s The Warriorr first look
- Major update on Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak
- Deepika Padukone’s Gehrayiyaan looks complex and intriguing