Icon Staar Allu Arjun is showing his true box office stamina with his latest movie, Pushpa: The Rise. The film is posting exceptional revenues not just in the domestic Telugu circuit but also in the North Indian belt.
Pushpa has now grossed over Rs 300 crores globally, which is a staggering feat in the Covid era. The film is creating new records particularly in the Hindi circuit.
As of now, Pushpa’s Hindi version has collected a nett amount of over Rs 57 crores. The film had a rock solid Saturday as it collected Rs 6.10 crores, its highest single day collections tally till date.
Directed by Sukumar, Pushpa is heading towards the highly coveted Rs. 75 crores mark which is a mighty rare feat for a dubbed film in the Hindi market.
Allu Arjun has shown that he is a force to recon with in the pan-India market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Medium-budget Hindi film cruises past 40 crores nett mark
- Sixer King Yuvraj Singh’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Balayya
- Poll : What’s your take on NBK’s Bhagavanth Kesari teaser?
- Bhagavanth Kesari teaser: Balakrishna roars like a lion
- Lavanya Tripathi discloses an interesting fact about her relationship with Varun Tej
- Confirmed: Young Telugu director’s next to be an action thriller
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food