Allu Arjun is a proud man finally. His brother, Allu Sirish has given a hit with his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu. The family entertainer has been declared a hit and the entire unit along with Bunny celebrated the success of the film yesterday.
Speaking at the occasion, Bunny said that he only attended the event as a proud brother and is very happy for Sirish. He also added that his kid brother worked very hard for the film and deserves every bit of his success.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Thaman’s music and good comedy by Ali are one of the biggest plus of the film.
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career