Allu Arjun is a proud man finally. His brother, Allu Sirish has given a hit with his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu. The family entertainer has been declared a hit and the entire unit along with Bunny celebrated the success of the film yesterday.
Speaking at the occasion, Bunny said that he only attended the event as a proud brother and is very happy for Sirish. He also added that his kid brother worked very hard for the film and deserves every bit of his success.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Thaman’s music and good comedy by Ali are one of the biggest plus of the film.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2