Allu Arjun and Puri Jagannadh have decided to team up again, post the release of Iddarammayilatho. Talking to the media earlier today, Puri Jagannadh said, “Allu Arjun has gone through a massive transformation both as an actor and a person. I was amazed by his dedication and how quickly he got into the character while shooting for Iddarammayilatho. We have decided to team up once again and I am currently working on a new script for him.” Even Allu Arjun acknowledged that Puri Jagannadh is writing a script for him. The film is likely to go on floors next year and more details will be announced soon.
Meanwhile, responding to the criticism about a dialogue on Pawan Kalyan in Iddarammayilatho, Puri Jagannadh said, “We didn’t want to hurt anyone, especially Pawan Kalyan’s fans, with that dialogue. When Chiranjeevi garu saw the film, he laughed a lot and even Allu Arvind enjoyed the scene. Allu Arjun was delighted while doing that scene. It’s a compliment and it shows that Bunny is a big fan of PK. I’m really sorry if the dialogue hurt anyone.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness