Allu Arjun and Puri Jagannadh have decided to team up again, post the release of Iddarammayilatho. Talking to the media earlier today, Puri Jagannadh said, “Allu Arjun has gone through a massive transformation both as an actor and a person. I was amazed by his dedication and how quickly he got into the character while shooting for Iddarammayilatho. We have decided to team up once again and I am currently working on a new script for him.” Even Allu Arjun acknowledged that Puri Jagannadh is writing a script for him. The film is likely to go on floors next year and more details will be announced soon.
Meanwhile, responding to the criticism about a dialogue on Pawan Kalyan in Iddarammayilatho, Puri Jagannadh said, “We didn’t want to hurt anyone, especially Pawan Kalyan’s fans, with that dialogue. When Chiranjeevi garu saw the film, he laughed a lot and even Allu Arvind enjoyed the scene. Allu Arjun was delighted while doing that scene. It’s a compliment and it shows that Bunny is a big fan of PK. I’m really sorry if the dialogue hurt anyone.”
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas