Within a day, two of the most respected Bollywood actors, Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor, bid adieu to this world. Fans, film Industry well-wishers and family members are are heartbroken by the back-to-back tragedies.
Tollywood star Allu Arjun took to Twitter and described Irrfan as one of the finest actors in Indian Cinema, who made his presence felt in a unique way. “His performance had a universal appeal which made in an international actor. The artist has left but his art will be remembered for generations to come,” Bunny tweeted about Irrfan.
Ram Charan took to Twitter and expressed his deepest condolences and strength to Rishi Kapoor’s family members. “Heartbreaking to know that Rishi Kapoor ji is no more. Another stalwart of Indian Cinema leaves us today,” Charan tweeted.
One of the finest actor in Indian cinema. An actor who made his presence felt in a unique way . His performances had a universal appeal which made him an international Indian actor . The artist has left … but his art will be remembered for generations to come. RIP #Irfankhan pic.twitter.com/ZyfXqqoynA
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) April 30, 2020
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) April 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?