Allu Arjun is a massive star in the country post the success of Pushpa. The film has taken him deep into the masses and that is the reason, the corporate world is after Bunny to sign him for their Ads.
A few weeks back, Allu Arjun was signed in as Zomato’s brand ambassador. Now, we have come to know that a leading tobacco brand in the country approached Bunny to promote its brand.
But as per the update, Bunny has rejected a deal citing he will not promote tobacco which is harmful to health. Even after the brand offered some never before heard amount, Bunny said a firm no to the top brand.
As of now, Allu Arjun is busy prepping for his new film Pushpa 2 which will go on the floors very soon. Sukumar directs the sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral