Yesterday, a video showcasing Allu Arjun being stopped by the police for a drunk and drive test went viral. The video not only created a huge stir, but labelled Bunny as some one who broke the law. Quashing all these allegations, the actor himself took to his face book page and condemned these reports.
“Regarding the police stopping my car video, this is what happened that night. The police did ask me to blow into the breathalyzer but I said I was a little uncomfortable with all the cameras at me. Once they were taken away, I did take the test and was let go by the police. And I don’t think Hyderabad police will leave anyone, caught drunk driving without proper action. The video is being circulated without this part. So stop this negative propaganda. Even if I have a few drinks I always walk back or ask someone to drop me off or take a taxi or an auto. It’s very disrespectful to see one of the media groups to leak the video and be edited in such a wrong pattern” posted Bunny.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Avengers Endgame – Fitting finale to the remarkable franchise
- Kartikeya’s next gets an interesting title
- Shruthi Haasan breaks up with her boyfriend
- Nandamuri hero attempting biopic-Will he be successful?
- Lengthy runtime for Maharshi-Will it be an obstacle?
- Chitralahari’s latest collections