Allu Arjun is busy promoting his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which will be out tomorrow in a big way all over. He has given interviews to a lot of national media channels.
In an interview, he was asked who according to him are the three faces of Telugu cinema. Bunny did not take any time and said that NTR, Chiranjeevi and as of now Prabhas are the faces of Telugu cinema.
Bunny is making a comeback after a year and a half and has pinned a lot of hopes on this film which is being directed by Trivikram. The songs are a smash hit and we need to see how the film fares.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?