Allu Arjun is busy promoting his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which will be out tomorrow in a big way all over. He has given interviews to a lot of national media channels.
In an interview, he was asked who according to him are the three faces of Telugu cinema. Bunny did not take any time and said that NTR, Chiranjeevi and as of now Prabhas are the faces of Telugu cinema.
Bunny is making a comeback after a year and a half and has pinned a lot of hopes on this film which is being directed by Trivikram. The songs are a smash hit and we need to see how the film fares.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic