Off late, movie stars are doing their bit and are going all the way and meeting their diseased fans. Continuing that gesture stylish star Allu Arjun met a 65 year old lady named Mastanbi in Vijayawada earlier today.
Mastanbi is an ailing cancer patient and will not survive more than six months. She has been a huge Allu Ramalingiah fan and post his death, she shifted her loyalties to Allu Arjun.
As soon as she knew that she would not survive for a longer time, Mastanbi immediately told her family members that she wants to meet Bunny in person. This news was forwarded to Bunny and making no late, the star hero took some time off and met her a short while ago and spent come precious time and made dream fulfil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow