Allu Arjun has a new definition for big and small cinema. In his view any movie that appeals to and entertains the audience is a big movie. Conversely any movie that fails to do so is a small movie. The star known for his energetic dancing skills said that success is a matter of content. He made this comment while inaugurating the audio CD of the movie “Ee Rojullo”. The movie stars debutants Sree and Reshma and is directed by new comer Maruthi. Allu Arvind who was present in the function said that the songs have turned out well and expressed hope that the movie would appeal to all sections of the audience. He described Maruthi as a hardworking young man with an excellent feel for creative cinema. The movie is produced under the “Good Friends” banner and will be released shortly according to the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share
- Naga Shaurya’s next is a sports drama
- Intense, action-packed trailer for Karthi’s Khaidi impresses