Allu Arjun, who is currently shooting for Trivikram Srinivas’ film, seems to be hell bent on completing the film on time. Recently, the actor braved extremely cold weather conditions in Hyderabad and ended up shooting for a rain fight sequence when the temperature was 7 degree Celsius. While it is common for actors to shoot in freezing weather conditions when they go to Europe, they usually avoid taking such steps when shooting in Hyderabad. The untitled film is shaping up quite well and both Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas are reportedly taking all the precautions to impresses the masses. Ileana is playing the lead role in the film. Radhakrishna is producing the film on Harika Hasini Productions and DVV Danayya is presenting it. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu