Allu Arjun, who is currently shooting for Trivikram Srinivas’ film, seems to be hell bent on completing the film on time. Recently, the actor braved extremely cold weather conditions in Hyderabad and ended up shooting for a rain fight sequence when the temperature was 7 degree Celsius. While it is common for actors to shoot in freezing weather conditions when they go to Europe, they usually avoid taking such steps when shooting in Hyderabad. The untitled film is shaping up quite well and both Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas are reportedly taking all the precautions to impresses the masses. Ileana is playing the lead role in the film. Radhakrishna is producing the film on Harika Hasini Productions and DVV Danayya is presenting it. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding