Akshay Kumar is a big star in the country and is busy with the release of his new film Samrat Prithiviraj which will be out this Friday. Wherever Akshay Kumar goes, he is asked about south films dominating the show.
Looks like Akshay Kumar has had it enough and he got angry over a noted reporter about this topic. In an aggressive manner, Akki said “Please stop creating a divide and rule kind of a scenario in the country. There is nothing called south or north and well are one”.
Adding further, he says “The time has come when actors from across the industries should work together. Allu Arjun should work with me soon and I will act with another south star. That is the way forward from now on”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response