Tollywood star Allu Arjun has signed a new brand endorsement deal. The Pushpa actor will be the face of noted corporate college in the twin Telugu states, Sri Chaitanya. The college authorities made this surprise announcement on the occasion of Vijaya Dasami.
A special note from Sri Chaitanya says that Allu Arjun embodies the principles of smart work, discipline and planning and hoped that his success will serve as an inspiration for their students. Allu Arjun has also shot for an ad film for Sri Chaitanya and it will be aired soon. In the ad, the actor looks dapper in formal attire and his thick long beard, his viral makeover for Pushpa Raj’s character in Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film
- Poll : Who among these will be eliminated in Bigg Boss 5?