Allu Arjun is relishing the massive success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo. The film has turned out to be the non-Baahubali hit in Tollywood. The Stylish Star will next be seen in his Arya director Sukumar’s ongoing action drama.
Allu Arjun was supposed to kick-start shooting for Sukumar’s film in February. However, he seems to have decided to spend some more quality time with his family and he reportedly told his director that he will be joining the shoot only in March.
Bunny has also told Sukumar to not feel pressurized to match or exceed Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success and instead work in his own style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID