Allu Arjun is relishing the massive success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo. The film has turned out to be the non-Baahubali hit in Tollywood. The Stylish Star will next be seen in his Arya director Sukumar’s ongoing action drama.
Allu Arjun was supposed to kick-start shooting for Sukumar’s film in February. However, he seems to have decided to spend some more quality time with his family and he reportedly told his director that he will be joining the shoot only in March.
Bunny has also told Sukumar to not feel pressurized to match or exceed Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success and instead work in his own style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood