Allu Arjun is set to take his upcoming project, Icon onto the floors soon after he completes shooting for the first instalment of Pushpa. He has asked the makers of the Sriram Venu directorial to kickstart pre-production.
As per reports, Allu Arjun is actively participating in scripting sessions now. Sriram Venu and Allu Arjun are working on locking the final draft. The latter wants to make sure the film appeals to pan-India audiences and he believes a winning script is quintessential for the same.
The final script will be locked very soon and the project will be launched correspondingly. The makers will soon start finalizing the principle cast and crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem
- Laal Singh Chaddha opens to a disastrous weekend