Allu Arjun is set to take his upcoming project, Icon onto the floors soon after he completes shooting for the first instalment of Pushpa. He has asked the makers of the Sriram Venu directorial to kickstart pre-production.
As per reports, Allu Arjun is actively participating in scripting sessions now. Sriram Venu and Allu Arjun are working on locking the final draft. The latter wants to make sure the film appeals to pan-India audiences and he believes a winning script is quintessential for the same.
The final script will be locked very soon and the project will be launched correspondingly. The makers will soon start finalizing the principle cast and crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja
- Interesting update on Naga Chaitanya’s OTT project