The shooting for the first instalment of Pushpa duology will be resuming in the next couple of months and the unit is prepping up for the same. Allu Arjun who recently recovered from Covid is back to full fitness and he is raring to get back to work.
As per reports, the men behind Pushpa, Allu Arjun, Sukumar and Devi Sri Prasad are emphasising on emphasising on the film’s Hindi audio album. The trio opine that a chartbuster Hindi album will give the film a wider reach in northern India.
Devi Sri Prasad has the knack of delivering chartbuster singles in Hindi. The super success of his compositions Dhinka Chika and Seeti Maar prove the same. He is trying his best to ensure that Pushpa’s album also caters to Hindi audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?