Here comes a big update. The much-awaited film in the combination of Allu Arjun and director Sukumar is all set to have its muhurtham ceremony on an auspicious day in August. Although the project was made official last year itself, the makers have been waiting for an appropriate time to launch the project.
Furthermore, this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shoot will commence from the 18th of September. Sukumar narrated the complete script to Bunny recently and the actor was quite thrilled with the way the story and his character were designed by his Arya director.
Also, the ongoing speculations regarding the film’s story have turned out to be true as Sukumar has written an intense drama with the Seshachalam sandalwood smuggling backdrop. Mythri Movie Makers banner will bankroll this movie. Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer for the film. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya