All eyes are on Allu Arjun’s third film with the director of his Arya franchise, Sukumar. Touted as an intense action entertainer, this as-yet-untitled film is based on the Seshachalam red sanders smuggling backdrop in Chittoor district.
The film’s unit is all set to kick-start the shoot from December. After a brief schedule in the thick Nallamala forest, Sukumar and co will head to the lush jungles of Thailand. A major part of the shoot will be wrapped up in the Thai schedule. It will be interesting to see how Sukumar will match the rustic and rugged terrains of Chittoor with the scenic beauties of Thailand.
Interestingly, this picturesque Southeast Asian country seems to be the latest hot favorite among Indian filmmakers, and even Mani Ratnam will be shooting his ambitious historic epic, Ponniyin Selvan, in Thailand. Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll the Allu Arjun-Sukumar project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now