The Coronavirus has sent everything into a daze in the world as of now. The business, travel, and lives are at stake. In Tollywood too, the film shoots are being postponed.
The latest news is that the fresh schedule of Allu Arjun’s new film in the direction of Sukumar which was supposed to be shot in Kerala has been postponed as of now fearing the deadly virus.
To compensate this, the makers have decided to can these scenes in East Godavari from the last week of March. Rashmika plays the female lead in this film which is based on Red Sandalwood smuggling.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?