The shooting of Allu Arjun’s new film Na Peru Surya is fast completing its shoot. The latest we hear is that Bunny has taken a break for four days and will be back on the sets on the 4th of January.
The star hero will be heading to an unknown destination to celebrate the new year with his family. Na Peru Surya is being directed by Vakkantam Vamsi and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer.
Vishal Sekhar is composing the music and Anu Emanuel is the female lead.
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?