The shooting of Allu Arjun’s new film Na Peru Surya is fast completing its shoot. The latest we hear is that Bunny has taken a break for four days and will be back on the sets on the 4th of January.
The star hero will be heading to an unknown destination to celebrate the new year with his family. Na Peru Surya is being directed by Vakkantam Vamsi and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer.
Vishal Sekhar is composing the music and Anu Emanuel is the female lead.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film