The shooting of Allu Arjun’s new film Na Peru Surya is fast completing its shoot. The latest we hear is that Bunny has taken a break for four days and will be back on the sets on the 4th of January.
The star hero will be heading to an unknown destination to celebrate the new year with his family. Na Peru Surya is being directed by Vakkantam Vamsi and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer.
Vishal Sekhar is composing the music and Anu Emanuel is the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film