The unit of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa has been busy with a crucial schedule in the Maredumilli Forests since nearly a week. Apparently, the entire cast and crew members, including Allu Arjun, have been shooting without taking a break even during the Sankranthi festival.
Director Sukumar has been canning a few important scenes featuring the Stylish Star and leading lady Rashmika Mandanna ever since the latest schedule kick-started. Also, a solid hero introduction song has been shot in the ongoing schedule. The unit will be camping in the forest until February and wrapping up a major portion of the film’s talkie part.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this crazy project. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?