It looks like Allu Arjun is quite serious about making his presence felt in the city’s hospitality and food industries. After entering the city’s nightlife scene with Hylife Brewing Company pub around a year ago, the Stylish Star had recently collaborated with a high-end bakery named Cannoli Café.
Now, Bunny has joined hands with Buffalo Wild Wings’ B-Dubs, a leading international sports bar franchise. B-Dubs is being launched for the first time in India. The inaugural ceremony will take place tonight in Hyderabad. Bunny will act as the partner and investor for B-Dubs.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details