It looks like Allu Arjun is quite serious about making his presence felt in the city’s hospitality and food industries. After entering the city’s nightlife scene with Hylife Brewing Company pub around a year ago, the Stylish Star had recently collaborated with a high-end bakery named Cannoli Café.
Now, Bunny has joined hands with Buffalo Wild Wings’ B-Dubs, a leading international sports bar franchise. B-Dubs is being launched for the first time in India. The inaugural ceremony will take place tonight in Hyderabad. Bunny will act as the partner and investor for B-Dubs.
- RGV To Start A Film School!
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow