It looks like Allu Arjun is quite serious about making his presence felt in the city’s hospitality and food industries. After entering the city’s nightlife scene with Hylife Brewing Company pub around a year ago, the Stylish Star had recently collaborated with a high-end bakery named Cannoli Café.
Now, Bunny has joined hands with Buffalo Wild Wings’ B-Dubs, a leading international sports bar franchise. B-Dubs is being launched for the first time in India. The inaugural ceremony will take place tonight in Hyderabad. Bunny will act as the partner and investor for B-Dubs.
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR