Vijay Deverakonda’s eagerly awaited experimental thriller, Taxiwaala, is hitting theaters on November 17. And here comes an exciting update. Allu Arjun will be the special guest at Taxiwaala’s pre-release event, which will be held on November 11.
Incidentally, Allu Arjun was the special guest at Vijay’s recent blockbuster, Geetha Govindam. Needless to say that Bunny’s presence in Taxiwaala’s event will create a positive sentiment. Also, Taxiwaala’s producer SKN was Bunny’s PR manager and the Stylish Star is going to give his film a boost ahead of its release.
Debutant Priyanka Jawalkar is the leading lady in Taxiwaala. Rahul Sankrityan is the director. GA2 and UV Creations banners will be presenting the film.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans