Allu Arjun never misses an opportunity to celebrate all the major festivals with his family members. He had celebrated Dasara with his wife Sneha, children and in-laws at Sneha’s mother’s native place in Nalgonda. After celebrating the Christmas in Hyderabad, the Stylish Star flew out to Lebanon for the New Year celebrations.
Now, Bunny is planning to celebrate the Sankranthi in his native place Palakollu, West Godavari. Usually, festivals are celebrated with full fervor in villages, and Bunny has reportedly decided to introduce his children to the festivities in his home town.
On the work front, Allu Arjun’s 19th movie will be directed by Trivikram. To be produced by Allu Aravind and S Radhakrishna, this project will have its official launch in January. The film’s regular shoot will commence from early summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out