Allu Arjun never misses an opportunity to celebrate all the major festivals with his family members. He had celebrated Dasara with his wife Sneha, children and in-laws at Sneha’s mother’s native place in Nalgonda. After celebrating the Christmas in Hyderabad, the Stylish Star flew out to Lebanon for the New Year celebrations.
Now, Bunny is planning to celebrate the Sankranthi in his native place Palakollu, West Godavari. Usually, festivals are celebrated with full fervor in villages, and Bunny has reportedly decided to introduce his children to the festivities in his home town.
On the work front, Allu Arjun’s 19th movie will be directed by Trivikram. To be produced by Allu Aravind and S Radhakrishna, this project will have its official launch in January. The film’s regular shoot will commence from early summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa