Allu Arjun has won awards and accolades for his criticially acclaimed guest role as Gona Ganna Reddy in Rudramadevi. Although stars in TFI are rarely seen in guest roles, Allu Arjun is certainely changing the trend.
According to the latest buzz, Allu Arjun might be seen in a guest role soon. His brother, Allu Sirish, is going to be working with director Mallidi Venu for a period drama. If the buzz is anything to go by, Allu Arjun might be seen in an yet another guest role in this film. The news is just a rumour as an official confirmation is yet to be given.
If the news does turn out to be true, it will be a celebration for Mega fans to see the Allu brothers together on the big screen.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu