Stylish star Allu Arjun has been roped in by Hero Motocorp Ltd to endorse its 125c.c Glamour motorcycle. Allu Arjun forayed into the commercial ad business by endorsing ‘7up’ drink couple of years ago and after that he was seen as a brand ambassador for a bunch of brands.
The Hero Motocorp company in a statement said Allu Arjun’s persona resonates well with Hero Glamour’s brand proposition – powerful, stylish and magnetic.
Allu Arjun said, “Hero has been an iconic brand for years and has always connected with the youth through the platforms of sports, music and movies. This home grown brand has now gone global which is a matter of pride for all of us in India.”
Allu Arjun is currently busy in wrapping up the shooting of his latest project ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ directed by Trivikram and after this he will act in a film directed by Boyapathi Srinu.
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans