Of late, several film stars have been in news for fulfilling the wishes of their terminally ill fans. Joining the likes of Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and NTR, Allu Arjun will meet three of his little fans at the Make A Wish Foundation office at 11 am this morning.
These three Bunny fans have been sick since long and recently, they expressed their desire to meet the Stylish Star. The Make A Wish Foundation was informed of their wish and it immediately got in touch with Allu Arjun. Upon hearing about his fans’ wish, Bunny quickly gave his nod to meet them.
Such small gestures by film stars will put a bright smile on the faces of their ailing fans, which may even help them overcome their illness.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections