Allu Arjun is currently in the US to promote Duvvada Jagannadham. The film has collected over 100 crore gross worldwide in its first weekend. After meeting his fans in Chicago, Bunny will be flying to New Jersey today for the next round of promotions.
According to the latest reports, Bunny will head to Alaska for a short holiday after he completes his promotional tour in the US. Bunny will join his parents and uncle Chiranjeevi and aunt Surekha, who are already in the US. The Stylish Star will return to Hyderabad and begin shooting for Naa Peru Surya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out