Allu Arjun is currently in the US to promote Duvvada Jagannadham. The film has collected over 100 crore gross worldwide in its first weekend. After meeting his fans in Chicago, Bunny will be flying to New Jersey today for the next round of promotions.
According to the latest reports, Bunny will head to Alaska for a short holiday after he completes his promotional tour in the US. Bunny will join his parents and uncle Chiranjeevi and aunt Surekha, who are already in the US. The Stylish Star will return to Hyderabad and begin shooting for Naa Peru Surya.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?