Allu Arjun is overjoyed with the historic success of his latest Sankranthi release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The film has collected nearly Rs 145 crore global share and has turned out to be a non-Baahubali 2 industry hit. In a thank you gesture, Allu Arjun announced at the success meet yesterday that he is going to organize two parties this Friday and Saturday.
While Bunny will first host the industrywallahs, colleagues and members of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo on Friday, the Saturday party at Bunny’s residence is exclusively for the media personnel who have shouldered the film since its release. Bunny majorly credited the media for the film’s massive success.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bheeshma
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress