Allu Arjun is overjoyed with the historic success of his latest Sankranthi release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The film has collected nearly Rs 145 crore global share and has turned out to be a non-Baahubali 2 industry hit. In a thank you gesture, Allu Arjun announced at the success meet yesterday that he is going to organize two parties this Friday and Saturday.
While Bunny will first host the industrywallahs, colleagues and members of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo on Friday, the Saturday party at Bunny’s residence is exclusively for the media personnel who have shouldered the film since its release. Bunny majorly credited the media for the film’s massive success.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan