Allu Arjun is overjoyed with the historic success of his latest Sankranthi release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The film has collected nearly Rs 145 crore global share and has turned out to be a non-Baahubali 2 industry hit. In a thank you gesture, Allu Arjun announced at the success meet yesterday that he is going to organize two parties this Friday and Saturday.
While Bunny will first host the industrywallahs, colleagues and members of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo on Friday, the Saturday party at Bunny’s residence is exclusively for the media personnel who have shouldered the film since its release. Bunny majorly credited the media for the film’s massive success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rana’s pan-India film Aranya to be out soon
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week