Allu Arjun teamed up with writer Vakkantham Vamsi for the latter’s directorial debut movie. Titled Naa Peru Surya with the tagline Naa Illu India, the film’s regular shooting began earlier this month. NPS is a high-voltage action drama, and Bunny will be seen as a military man in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Allu Arjun will be joining the film’s second schedule which will kick-start from August 18th. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Senior stars Arjun and Sarathkumar will be seen in important roles. Bollywood duo Vishal-Shekhar are composing the music. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the movie, while Naga Babu is presenting it.
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages